My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Boosting your metabolic rate is a sure-fire way to burn calories and keep the weight off long-term, while also making you feel more energised and overall healthier day-to-day. There are a range of diet and lifestyle changes you can take to boost your metabolism to reap the amazing results!
1. Build muscle mass by opting for heavier weights or HIIT workouts in the gym
2. Drink more water, green tea and metabolism-boosting supplements to increase your metabolism by 10-30%
3. Promote fat burning by drinking more coffee to boost your metabolism by a reported 3-11%
4. Eat more healthy fats and protein to stay fuller for longer, while reducing muscle loss which can result from dieting
5. Incorporate MCTs into your diet. The medium-chain triglycerides originate from coconut oil, and speed up fat and calorie burning. They also produce ketones which will also help to boost your metabolism and continue to burn fat. You can find MCTs in our meal replacements and workout supplements!
*Pic via Lululemon