My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
This delicious spinach and ricotta stuffed chicken recipe is a quick and easy weeknight dinner that you can have with a side of veggies or even just on it's own!
4 chicken breasts
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 brown onion, finely diced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
150g spinach, chopped
50g of mozzarella, shredded
1 tsp paprika
Salt and pepper
1. Cut a horizontal slit in the chicken breasts large enough to hold the stuffing.
2. In a large pan, saute the onion and garlic in 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, then adding the spinach and cook until wilted, seasoning with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool, then fold in the cheeses.
4. Stuff the mixture evenly into the chicken breasts and secure with tooth picks
5. In the remaining olive oil, pan fry the chicken until cooked through - around 5 to 7 minutes per side. Once cooked through remove from pan, serve with a salad and enjoy!