My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
With the international Climate Strike taking place today, headed up by our idol Greta Thunberg, we though it would be the perfect time to take a step back and look at our own efforts to be more environmentally friendly, and how we can improve them! Here are five super simple ways to reduce your own consumption, that doesn't require making a huge change to your lifestyle.
1. Try Meat-free Mondays or a vegetarian diet
2. Use reusable shopping bags and fruit & veg bags when shopping
3. Buy a keep cup and water bottle
4. Use metal straws or ditch them all together
5. Switch out disposable face wipes for reusable wash cloths